This 17-ounce, double-walled stainless steel water bottle is perfect for your daily outings. It will keep your drink of choice hot or cold for hours. It also features an odor- and leak-proof cap. Throw it in your car's cup holder on your way to work, take it with you on hikes, or toss it in your bag for any time you get thirsty.
Designed for Vai Nations, as First Nations business based in Narrm (Melbourne) Australia. Artwork by First Nation artist Terori Hareko-Avaivilla. The artist maintains all copyright to works used by and in Vai Nations designs.
• High-grade stainless steel
• 17 oz (500 ml)
• Dimensions: 10.5″ × 2.85″ (27 × 7 cm)
• Vacuum flask
• Double-wall construction
• Bowling pin shape
• Odorless and leak-proof cap
• Insulated for hot and cold liquids (keeps the liquid hot or cold for 6 h)
• Patented ORCA coating for vibrant colors
• Hand-wash only (dishwasher not recommended due to vacuum seal)
• Blank product sourced from China
Disclaimer: Keeping water in the bottle for over 24 hours is unhygienic and can result in an unpleasant smell.
Vai Nations 'Tropical' - red hibiscus Stainless Steel Water Bottle