If you're looking for a trendy, one-of-a-kind clothing item, this Champion tie-dye hoodie is the one! It's almost impossible to create two similar items during the garment-dyeing process, so every piece has a unique touch to it.
Design by SALT TRIBES, a First Nations business based in Narrm (Melbourne). Tribal mask designs by First Nation artist, Terori Hareko-Avaivilla. The artist maintains all copyright to designs used by Salt Tribes.
• 82% cotton, 18% poly fleece
• Fabric weight: 12 oz/yd² (406.9 g/m²)
• Unique scrunch-dye, tie-dye pattern
• Reverse Weave® cross-grain cut resists shrinkage
• Two-ply hood with matching drawcords
• 1×1 rib knit side panels, sleeve cuffs, and bottom hem
• Front pouch pocket
• Woven label at the back of the neck
• Embroidered "C" logo on left sleeve
• Blank product sourced from El Salvador
Salt Tribes Wantok Unisex Champion tie-dye hoodie - embroidery