You've now found the staple t-shirt of your wardrobe. It's made of 100% ring-spun cotton and is soft and comfy. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
Designed by Salt Tribes, a First Nations business based in Narrm (Melbourne). Turtle art work by First Nation artist Terori Hareko-Avaivilla. The artist maintains creative & artistic copyright to all works used by salt tribes.
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua
Salt Tribes 'Turtle Journey/protect water' Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt