This baby organic bomber jacket is made from organic cotton and recycled polyester, making it a sustainable choice for anyone interested in environmentally friendly clothing options. With its soft fabric, ribbed cuffs, and brass poppers, it guarantees comfort and style for any kid.
Designed by Salt Tribes, a First Nation business based in Narrm (Melbourne), Aust.
• 80% organic cotton, 20% recycled polyester
• Heather Grey is 85% organic cotton, 8% recycled polyester, 7% viscose
• Fabric weight: 8.3 oz/yd² (280 g/m²)
• Cotton fabric type: French terry
• Smooth surface
• Inside back neck locker patch
• Antique brass color poppers at front
• Welt pockets at front
• Ribbed hem and cuffs
SALT TRIBES 'Tiny Treasure' Baby Organic Cotton Bomber Jacket (Blue bird)