Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that's soft, smooth, and stylish. It's the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
Designed by SALT TRIBES, First Nation owned business based in Naarm (Melbourne) Australia. Fearless female art design by First Nations Artist Terori Hareko-Avaivilla. The artists maintains all copyright of their artistic work/s used by SALT TRIBES.
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua
Salt Tribes 'Still Blak' Heavy Blend Women's Hoodie