Did you know that fashion and comfort can be combined? This fleece crop sweatshirt is here to prove the point. The soft fabric feels extra soft to the touch, and the trendy cut with a ribbed neckline and raw hem comes right out of fashion magazines while still keeping it casual.
Designed by Salt Tribes, a First Nations business based in Narrm (Melbourne). Fearless Female art work by First Nation artist Terori Hareko-Avaivilla. The artist maintains creative & artistic copyright to all works used by salt tribes.
• 52% airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% poly fleece
• Fabric weight: 6.5 oz/yd² (220.39 g/m²)
• Ribbed crew neckline and cuffs
• Dropped shoulder cut
• Cropped body with a raw hem
• Blank product sourced from Nicaragua, Mexico, or the US
Salt Tribes 'sistahood- strong blak educated fearless' Women's Crop Sweatshirt