This comfy unisex hoodie has a soft outside with a vibrant print and an even softer brushed fleece inside. The hoodie has a relaxed fit, and it's perfect for wrapping yourself into on a chilly evening.
Designed for Salt Tribes, a First Nation business based in Narrm (Melbourne). Traditional art design by First Nation artist Terori Hareko-Avaivilla. The artist maintains all copyright to creative designs used by Salt Tribes.
• 70% polyester, 27% cotton, 3% elastane
• Fabric weight: 8.85 oz/yd² (300 g/m²), weight may vary by 5%
• Soft cotton-feel fabric face
• Brushed fleece fabric inside
• Double-lined hood with design on both sides
• Unisex style
• Comes with drawstrings
• Overlock seams
• Blank product components in Mexico sourced from Poland and Mexico
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Poland
Salt Tribes 'Justice 4 Women - activist' Unisex Hoodie