This neck gaiter is a versatile accessory that can be used as a face covering, headband, bandana, wristband, and neck warmer. Upgrade your accessory game and find a matching face shield for each of your outfits.
Designed by Salt Tribes, a First Nations business based in Narrm (Melbourne) Australia. Circle art by First Nations artist Terori Hareko-Avaivilla. The artist maintains copyright to all creative/artistic works used by Salt Tribes.
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
• Fabric weight: 6.19 oz/yd² (210 g/m²)
• Breathable fabric
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Washable and reusable
• One size
• Printed on one side, reverse side is left blank
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from the US or China
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Lithuania
Salt Tribes 'earth and water' Neck Gaiter