Meet the premium eco hoodie made of organic and recycled materials. With its comfortable fit, front pouch pocket, and double-layered hood, the hoodie is a classic streetwear piece that can be styled with multiple different looks.
Designed for Salt Tribes, a First Nation business based in Narrm (Melbourne). Aboriginal Flag art by First Nation artist Terori Hareko-Avaivilla.
• 85% organic cotton, 15% recycled polyester
• Ribbing: 97% organic cotton, 3% elastane
• Brushed fleece fabric inside
• Comfortable unisex fit
• Double-layered hood
• Flat drawcords with metal eyelets for a premium feel
• Kangaroo pocket
• Inside/outside label patch for branding
• Tear-away care label
Salt Tribes 'Activist' Unsex Premium eco hoodie