Made from 100% organic ring-spun cotton, this unisex t-shirt is a total must-have. It's high-quality, super comfy, and best of all—eco-friendly.
Designed for Salt Tribes, a First Nations business based in Narrm (Melbourne) Australia. Aboriginal flag art by First Nation artist Terori Hareko-Avaivilla.
• 100% organic ring-spun cotton
• Fabric weight: 5.3 oz/yd² (180 g/m²)
• Single jersey
• Medium fit
• Set-in sleeves
• 1 × 1 rib at collar
• Wide double-needle topstitch on the sleeves and bottom hems
• Self-fabric neck tape (inside, back of the neck)
• Blank product sourced from China or Bangladesh
The sizes correspond to a smaller size in the US market, so US customers should order a size up.
Salt Tribes 'Anti-Racism' Unisex 100% organic cotton t-shirt