A strategically placed accent can bring the whole room to life, and this pillow is just what you need to do that. What's more, the soft, machine-washable case with the shape-retaining insert is a joy to have long afternoon naps on.
Designed by Salt Tribes, a First Nations business based in Narrm (Melbourne) Australia. Traditional Islander art work by First Nation artist Terori Hareko-Avaivilla. The artist maintains copyright of all artistic works used by Salt Tribes.
• 100% polyester case and insert
• Fabric weight: 6.49–8.85 oz/yd² (220–300 g/m²)
• Hidden zipper
• Machine-washable case
• Shape-retaining polyester insert included (handwash only)
• Blank product components in the US sourced from China and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Poland
Salt Tribes Ailan vibes' Basic Pillow (Blue)